We believe enjoying the outdoors should be straightforward and worry-free. That’s why we’ve kept our cancelation policy generous and simple — no bait and switch, surprises, or hidden fees.
- A 24-hour cancellation grace period is given to all bookings made at least 7 days prior to the rental start date. For all bookings made within 7 days of the rental start date, a 1-hour grace period is given. If a booking is cancelled during a grace period a full refund, including all fees, will be granted, no questions asked.
- Receive a full refund less $75 deposit when reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to check-in. Receive half of total reservation cost (including all taxes and fees) when reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to check-in. If cancelled within 15 days of check-in, no refund will be given.
Get your dates on the calendar with
- For convenience, booking dates may be reserved with a $75 deposit plus 13% liability insurance and refundable damage ($500) and cleaning ($150) deposits.
- All reservation costs are refundable per our cancellation policy: a full refund will be issued less $75 deposit when cancelled 30 days prior to reservation.
INCLUDED IN PRICING:
OUR RV’S COME WITH EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- Propane grill/propane
- 6 outdoor chairs
- startup cleaning supplies/RV approved toilet paper
- basic cookware and dishes for 6 people
- coffee pot, toaster, etc.
- Renter is responsible for bringing bedding.
- Septic service.
- NOTE: Campsite fee not included in pricing. Due to new State of Michigan fees a $100 surcharge will be collected for stays at Michigan State Parks.
Normal occupancy is based on 2 adults/3 children with a maximum of 6 people.
- Each additional person above normal occupancy may incur additional charges
All deliveries within 20 mi of Whitehall, MI are a standard $150 RATE.
- $175 dollar delivery fee within 20 mile radius of Whitehall, MI. A fee of $3 per mile (one way) will apply over and above the standard $150 delivery fee up to 140 miles. Anything over per 100 miles will be a cost of $4.50 per mile. All sites must have sewer, water, and electric (we will hook it up for you). Sites without full hook up will incur $75 fresh water fill and/or waste disposal fee. We cannot dump your sewer or water during your reservation. If tanks are full during reservation and need to be emptied a $100 fee will apply within the 20 mile radius. Anything beyond that radius, regular mileage rates will apply.
0-20 mile delivery (+$175)
21-30 mile delivery (+$195)
31-40 mile delivery (+$220)
41-50 mile delivery (+$255)
51-60 mile delivery (+$300)
61-70 mile delivery (+$400)
CHECK IN CHECK OUT POLICY:
CHECK IN: 4-5PM, CHeck out: 10AM
- Check in is between 4pm-5pm. RV check out is 10am. Times may vary depending on delivery schedule.
CLEANING/DAMAGE/NO SMOKING/PET POLICY:
We want to provide you with RVs that are clean, high-quality, and damage-free. All our RVs are professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- Renter is responsible for cleaning the unit. We will sanitize the unit between rentals using an EPA disinfection spray on all surfaces. A $150.00 cleaning fee and $500.00 damage fee will apply and will be refunded within 48 hours if the RV is returned in original condition. If however the RV is unclean/damaged, or there is evidence of smoking, the deposit will be held until damage is assessed. Additional fees may be charged to the CC on file if cost exceeds deposit amount. Renter is responsible for all damages incurred while the trailer is in his/her possession. Damage to the awning is a $2,000.00 fee.